If all your books are published on the CreateSpace platform (which is dissolving very soon), we have good news, old news, and …well, the potential bad news still lurks in the future.
First some bottom-line good news for nearly all of you:
- If Vila Designs did your print book cover, it will look great in KDP print when it is automatically migrated.
- If your print book is available for sale on Amazon through CreateSpace, it will remain available on Amazon without interruption when it is automatically migrated.
“What if I baked my own book cover, or used a cheap template algorithm like CreateSpace Cover Creator?”
- sign into your CreateSpace account,
- click on the “Title Name” of the book that isn’t listed on Amazon,
- then click on the “Channels” button and make sure the arrow next to “Amazon.com” is not grey.
- If it is, click on that big arrow once, and it will turn blue with a little check-mark in it, and it will say “Selected.” Now you’re good.